Cherry Brook Zoo - Oct 16, 2016
There is always a challenge when taking any photos at a zoo due to wires, fences and glass. Sometimes you have to get a bit creative and think outside the box. Maybe zoom in and get an expression or capture the eyes of the animal, as the eyes are the window to the soul. I decided with most of the photos below taken at the Cherry Brook Zoo, to capture the eyes. The eyes always tell a story :) Taken with Canon 7D Mark ll & Canon 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 L IS ll, hand held, shooting through glass, fence, and wires :)
- Leopard Gecko. Photo taken through glass in a room.
- Snow Leopard. Photo taken through 2 sets of wires.
- Pygmy Goat. Photo taken through a wire.
- Rooster. Photo taken through wire.
- Red Fox. Photo taken through a plexiglas enclosure.